Monday, November 17, 2003

Alas, I missed the return of Rush Limbaugh to the airwaves, but, hey, how much can a person take? Everytime I've tried to listen to his bloviating (and, apparently, drug-addled) rants I start shouting at my car-radio and begin driving like most of the folks in this town, i.e., like we're all trying out for at least the Busch Series, if not Winston Cup. But I digress...

Thanks to Atrios, I was able to get a real feel for the sad shell (caplet?) of a figure that once almighty Rush now projects...and from Eschaton's comments, I came across this gem--maybe a little off-topic, but dead on as a concept.

My own feeling about Rush were expressed recently as a comment over at BigLeftOutside. In summary, I think Limbaugh is roughly 500,001 on my list of compassion for victims of the drug war--the other 500,000 putting up with a lot more crap than anything El Rushbo had to deal with during his five weeks at the drug addict equivalent of a fat farm.

Take a number, Rush.

Announcement: Now offering compassion to...number 121,352...Alva Mae Groves. Link courtesy of The Razor Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment