Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Posting is delayed today--my computer at work was having problems with Internet Exploder, so I tried reinstalling it, which blasted away my Java plug-in, which wouldn't reinstall after several tries--additionally, the machine has experienced all sorts of other issues, mostly because my 10gb drive is no longer capable of storing my increasing collection of junk, be it work-related or personal.

So out came the zip disks, which now house a number of utilities that I use for troubleshooting servers (PsInfo is pretty good, for example) and yeah, a few photos (though the photo of the day can be found here, with an interesting article about how bears who live near cities and towns are heavier and more sluggish than bears found in the wilderness--it seems they've been eating fast food leftovers from dumpsters, garbage cans, etc.).

I'll try to post more a little later, but I need to finish up the reconstruction of my computer first. Thankfully, my machine at home is in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment