Monday, November 03, 2003

Took a day off posting yesterday, although I read the article in the New York Times Magazine about the mess in Iraq--I'm now one of dozens in the web log arena to link to it.

Also added some comments on CrawlingWestward. I should probably post some of my comments here, but I still am better at reading web logs than posting to one. Also, as I've said several times, his site is the best place to obtain news and commentary about the Louisiana Governor's race. If anyone is reading this, please check the site out, and use the comments link to post remarks or opinions you might have. As noted before, I'm a firm believer that web logs have strong potential to put the free back in free press.

I should make sure to post CrawlingWestward's site at DailyKos, although, being a little lazy, I haven't yet registered to post comments there. Timshel has discretely noted his web log, but more folks also need to get into the act--otherwise, it's like web log lottery.

Aside: that's how I found CrawlingWestward in the first place.

More posts later, but things get busy...


No comments:

Post a Comment