Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Forget it for Now

I checked with Timshel, and he's not having posting issues, but Blogger is screwing with me big-time today. For the record: I did not deliberately double-post about Yusef Islam, aka Cat Sevens--and I couldn't even delete the extra one. Posts about Bush's UN speech and his "mocking" of John Kerry were lost in the ether. Yaser Hamdi, aka the Baton Rouge Taliban, seems to be another step closer to leaving the US--but you'll have to read about it elsewhere.

Kenneth Bigley, the British national siezed along with the two Americans who were executed over the past couple of days, was forced to plead for his life by the thugs holding him...and isn't it interesting that while Bush claims to be making America safer, the fact is that Americans--and westerners in general--are being killed in increasing numbers. If Bush was a doctor, he'd be talking about how his cure for cancer involved building more cemetaries.

But...Blogger is giving me the finger. So--I'm packing it in for the day and hoping for less trouble tomorrow. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment