Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Peeance, Freeance


"Look, Harriet, I don't give a shit about O--, um, Os-aima bin Laden. Let's go watch Barney chase an armadillo."

A mind is a terrible thing to have--or not to have a mind at all.

Funny enough, I expect to have almost the exact same expression in photo #2 above when I will myself to actually watch the damn press conference tonight. Just reading it is enough to make my dentist grin with anticipation: I'm literally grinding through fillings. Jesus.

I could pull out and post almost ANY pathetic set of consecutive syllables by way of demonstration, but I'm guessing you already know our pResident is some mix and match of vicious knuckle-walker and scowling idiot. I mean, shit, where do you begin?

So, if you dare, here's the entire stupefying transcript...plowing through it almost makes HeeHaw look like Dr. Zhivago.

# (apologies to YRHT for borrowing one of his practices)

No comments:

Post a Comment