Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Just Plain Pathetic

As part of my recent move, the cable company gave me the slightly upgraded service for a month or so--probably to let me see what I'm missing/hook me into signing up for more teevee. Thanks to this, I was treated to what Keith Olbermann rightly described as "sucks,"--an effort in Shrub worship from a musical group (using the term musical loosely) called The Right Brothers.

The yowling my cat makes at four in the morning is more melodious.

But to each their own, I guess. However, in light of Oyster's discovery of a very special (as in short-bus special) quote from the dauphin promising to increase wetlands by "three million"--that's right, "three million"--I'm wondering when he or The Brothers will proudly announce that their special (see above) sound is achieved because they "go to eleven--one louder."

One Louder--and Three Million
Update: Oh, to have an encore appearance from Leonard Pinth Garnell for proper framing:
Memorable Quotes

* "Stunningly bad!"
* "Monumentally ill-advised!"
* "Perfectly awful!"
* "Couldn't be worse!"
* "Exquisitely awful!"
* "Astonishingly ill-chosen!"
* "Really bit the big one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment