Thursday, January 12, 2006

Groveling God-Boy

Laff--when it comes to dollars, Pat Robertson can't spin fast enough or jump high enough:

Evangelist Pat Robertson apologized in a Wednesday letter for saying that the major stroke suffered by Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was divine retribution for "dividing God's land."

The apology -- offered in a letter to Sharon's son, Omri -- followed a threat by Israel to exclude Robertson from a proposed $50 million Christian heritage site in northern Israel.

"My zeal, my love of Israel and my concern for the future safety of your nation led me to make remarks which I can now view in retrospect as inappropriate and insensitive in light of a national grief experienced because of your father's illness," Robertson wrote.


Pat Robertson is about one imaginary head slap away from pulling an Oral Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment