Monday, April 24, 2006

Class Based

I'm in a training class all week, which will limit my postings during the day--I'll try to catch up after-hours.

However, I did manage to sneak a peek at a few headlines--Kenny Boy's playing the crying game, James Baker's once again attempting to play Mr. Fix-It for Shrub's epic Iraqi mess (he's got about as much chance as a snowball in Houston in August)...the online Pic has lots of analysis from the election--though I'd prefer to read the blogs...but that's not so easy in the classroom--including this interesting .pdf/graphic showing where each candidate polled strongly.

Also, web surfing is officially a sanctioned activity--enjoy.

Anyway...sorry to opt for a "miscellaneous" here, and hopefully I'll have some time a little later...

Oh--and finally, web surfing might be ok, but blogger is, of course, screwing up...I tried to post this right around lunchtime, but, fat chance.

Back later--if I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment