Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Decider


Pinocchio again expressed full confidence in Geppetto:

President Bush on Tuesday emphasized once again his support for his defense secretary, saying Donald Rumsfeld "is doing a fine job."

At a Rose Garden ceremony announcing his nominees for budget director and trade representative, Bush referred to the controversy in which six retired generals recently have called for Rumsfeld's resignation.

"I hear the voices, and I read the front page and I know the speculation," the president said. "But I'm the decider, and I decide what's best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."


"I hear the voices"? I don't know if we need to put the guy on meds...or take Laura's away from him.

Later, Shrubhhio said his strongest wish was to be a real boy...and his nose kept getting bigger and bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment