Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Tea and Sympathy and More


OK, Blogger's hiccup has at least given me the chance to note a long overdue update to my blogroll. To wit:

People Get Ready: Schroder's posted a good graphic showing subsidence in Orleans Parish of late. I've linked to him any number of times, but was lazy in updating things...hopefully you're already checking him out every day.

Dangerblond: maybe I should've posted an Angie Dickenson picture, but...

Welcome to T. and Sympathy, who is nice enought to add a Red Stick denizen to her blogroll...

You'll also see Moldy City, Wet Bank Guide, Adrastos, Looka, Suspect Device...and if there's anyone out there I'm missing, let me know.

Update: Damn, how could I forget Ashley Morris?! Oh--see the next paragraph. Apologies.

Anyway...the drugs have started to take hold, so I think the remainder of this evening will be devoted to reading a book, browsing around the internets...or maybe watching a movie. Catch up with y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment