Wednesday, January 03, 2007

God Issues a Clarification
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Go. Get out. Now. Please, just, GO!

Re: Pat Robertson's, um, vision, if you can call it that, God, aka Vishnu, YHWH, Allah, Jah, Anami Purush. etc. etc., issues the following by way of clarification:

What I told the self-styled "reverend" was that if he continues to behave like the bugfuck insane dweeb he is, I'll slap him so hard upside the head and jam my boot so far up his foggy bottom (contrary to popular belief, I have a Me-damn good sense of humor) that it'll FELL like a nuclear bomb went off.

That's nuclear. NOT nukular.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

God.

P.S. I don't look at all like the Michelangelo fresco, but you know how things were back then, misogyny-wise...even worse than y'all are now. Oh, and sorry about Shrub, but hey, free will and all. Scalia and Thomas will have some explaining to do, about the 2000 election...and a lot more...before they join their buddy Bill Rehnquist in, oh, the 9th circle or so.

Have a nice day. After all, I'm having a nice eternity, if you know what I mean.

/G

No comments:

Post a Comment