Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rogue's Gallery


From Atrios--hey, I hear he's making quite a name for himself on the internets.

More seriously, though, while I don't endorse jail terms for this list of assclowns (and Ann Coulter, whom I added on general principles), they are certainly a group that Josef Goebbels would be proud of...and what more do I need to say?

Am listening to Bob Herbert on Countdown right now--and damn if he's not accurate: I think a lot of people ARE simply tired of listening to puerile tripe, be it from Imus, Coulter, Weiner...or rappers, as he points out (speaking of, Steve M. points out that folks like Rev. Al Sharpton have been critical of demeaning rap lyrics for quite some time...and that wingnuts are often a little too dense to consider using The Google).

No comments:

Post a Comment