Monday, August 27, 2007

This Week's Grand Old Pervert Who Made the Police Blotter


Congratulations, Larry Craig (R-ID), third from right above, for actions taken at St. Paul-Minneapolis International Airport, namely, behavior consistent with active solitication in a public restroom. Nice going.

Actually, it appears as if Craig beat his other fellow-family-values colleagues to the bust, as it were, having been arrested over two months ago...and, to be fair, he trotted out the "it was a misunderstanding" excuse (hmmm...that must be the solitication equivalent of the DWI "I had two drinks, officer" story)...as opposed to Representative Allen's ever more bizarro reasons for offering money AND sexual favors while in a public restroom. Still...I'm running out of space at the bottom of the picture of the pissing-boy statue, which, if I remember right, is a bit of a local tourist attraction somewhere in Belgium, no pun intended.

Funny how it's usually the loudest prudes who end up hiding their true selves...and, as I said last week when posting about yet another incident, I really DON'T CARE what two--or more--consenting adults do with each other...though yeah, I'd prefer the location to be private. I mean, sheez: just between you and me, on occasion I use public restrooms...to go to the bathroom. I prefer being able to do that without having to deal with a GOP Senator slaking his lust over in the next stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment