Tuesday, October 30, 2007

IOHBAR*


Something tells me the only wailing and gnashing of teeth over Eddie Jordan's resignation will come from those not indicted thanks to his ineptitude...and folks like Oyster needing a new Halloween costume (I dunno--maybe he could dress up as "the slutty bivalve" or something similar)...anyway...

To be truthful, I'm NOT in Mr. Jordan's district, so my experience with his administration, or lack thereof, is second-hand. Nonetheless, my second-hand education about him is quite educational, to say the least, as it provides instructive insight on the thought processes vis-a-vis wingnuts and adults.

Because I don't doubt that if Mr. Jordan had been a Republican...wingers would've blamed his problems...on Bill and Hillary Clinton.

*--If Only He'd Been A Republican (then he'd be thinking of a career at DOJ...or maybe State)

No comments:

Post a Comment