Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday "What I Found on You Tube" Post



Thinking about summer, even down here in Loosiana, where it's been a little on the chilly side...

Sorry for slow posting the last couple of days. Two things: since my father passed away (three years ago--and yes, I still think about him every day) my mom has asked me to play tennis with her in the St. Jude Charity tournament here in Red Stick. By the way, mom plays pretty good tennis, and not simply good tennis for her age. We managed to pull out three wins against good competition AND the weather.

Second thing: today I welcome a new member of the family, courtesy of the pet adoption agency. Meet Tigger:


As you might expect, he's a little on edge with the new place and all, though he did come out from hiding this evening and let me pet/scratch him under his chin, etc.

No, he'll never be sweet Earl, but here's to a long and happy partnership...

No comments:

Post a Comment