Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Women's Problems Redux
From 2Millionth Web Log


So, Bill Bennett and Rick Davis decided to recreate an SNL classic from the late 70s:

Steve: Good afternoon, welcome to "Women's Problems". I'm your host, Steve. With me today, our panel of regulars -- Brad...Mike...and Craig. Okay, let's get to it, come on we've got a lot of ground to cover...

Mike: Yeah.

Craig: Let's get to it!

Steve: We've got a lot of women's problems to discuss..

Mike: Damn straight! Damn straight!

Brad: Last time, we were talking about problems from women in careers. I've got a couple of things I'd like to get off of my chest.

Steve: Go ahead, man!

Brad: Any woman who wants a career, she's got two problems -- 1. her career; 2. this baby thing. I don't care who she is, what she says -- there isn't a broad alive who doesn't feel unfulfilled if she doesn't have a baby.

Mike: Damn straight! Damn straight on that! Yes!

Craig: If they could just make a decision and stick to it!

Steve: There you go.

Mike: Exactly, Craig. You get tired of hearing it, man?

Brad: I think I may want a kid...when I'm 40, late 40's, something like that. If that happens, I'll divorce my wife and marry a girl in her 20's.

Mike: Right on!

Brad: I'll take that chance. That's life. But you're not gonna hear me whining about it all the time.

Steve: Well, that brings up another terrible women's problem -- whining. That is a problem

[ the men argue this point between themselves ]

Mike: I think you guys are missing the point, though. you see, if a woman steps out of line, man, see, she's asking her man to show that he cares by slapping her around a little bit!

Brad: Amen!

Mike: See? Now, if one of my women gives me trouble, I will whap her on the butt with a car antenna! 'Til she's says she's sorry!

Steve: Well, uh.. it's a different system, Mike. I mean...sometimes a man can gain more ground by trying to understand, you know, whatever particular problems that particular broad might have...

No comments:

Post a Comment