Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged


This is a first for me, getting blog-tagged, in this case, by Adrastos...a quick look around suggests potential tag targets have likely been tagged already, so I'll deregulate on that; otherwise, first, the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up

OK, six random things--

1. The first two movies I rented after buying my first and only VCR (cost me $200 in 1990, I junked it in 2005 after it finally died) were...Blade Runner and Z. For several years afterwards, renting both movies became a sort of annual thing for me.

2. In the late 70s-early 80s Tony Kushner was one of my teachers at a summer school gifted & talented program in Lake Charles (the bio mentions an original work and a Shakespeare play I participated in.)

3. My father was a career military officer--I never lived outside the country, but did live in California and Virginia before he retired. My mom is from Louisiana.

4. For most of the 90s I lived in Madison, Wisconsin. I have BA in Political Science from UW-Madison.

5. I'm just a shade below 6' 3" in height.

6. I'm left-handed.

And, what the hell--Open Thread--ha! Might as well do that for once. Part of the five year plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment