Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Cat Blogging With Photoshop
From 2Millionth Web Log


Let's put Tigger at Liuzza's By The Track...that said, finances and other things are putting off my annual visit to the Fairgrounds by a week...one other thing being a surprisingly strong Blues Festival right here in Red Stick not five minutes or so from my humble abode, and even less of a burden on my wallet.

Then there's Festival International in Lafayette, also a free show, and one that's getting VERY big...weather and degree of hangover will determine my Sunday schedule.

Oh, and check out the official poster, designed by...my very talented sister. A bargain, if you ask me.

And, of course, the BIG festival in the city has a second weekend, and, if all works out, I'll be there the last Sunday, and perhaps the Saturday prior. We'll see.

Anyway...enjoy your weekend, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment