Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Opinions Are Like...
From Album3


Since the intertubes allow me the luxury of being able to spew my own .00000002 cents worth to all five of y'all that stop by (QUALITY not quantity I say!)...here's what I think--

Speculation about Obama being too...whatever...amounts to little more than bullshit fodder for the chattering classes (and classes is maybe too nice by a "c" and "l")...maybe the REAL issue is that not just progressives, but large majorities of Americans are tired of, in no particular order, ceaseless war and violence, a economy that's still on life support (thanks, Bush administration!), a health care system that's basically "don't get sick," and an elite that repeatedly demands sacrifice from everyone except their own sorry asses.

No, I don't expect all problems to be solved immediately...but I sure as hell wouldn't mind a few steps being made in the direction of enlightenment. Or, barring that, a very public assignment of Joe Lieberman as official toilet cleaner of the Democratic Caucus, for which he will be given a toothbrush to use as a tool.

"Change" didn't mean breaking a twenty.

...

Back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment